1. Is the Realtor a full time agent? Is this their career or more of a hobby?
2. Does the agent have a proven track record?
3. Do they care about their client and put their needs and best interest first?
4. Do they take into consideration: all the features of your home, updates, location, style, market conditions, (including interest rates), and history of the sales?
5. Have they priced your home to sell, or are they looking to simply get a listing?
6. Do they believe in the property at the selling price that has been agreed upon?
7. Are they 100% committed in marketing, promotion, and selling your property?
8. Are they strong with the Internet Media: web site's (not just the company site), and the social media venues like Facebook and Twitter?
9. Do they advertise anywhere else to give your home the best exposure?
10. What percent of their personal listings does your Agent sell?
11. What is their opinion on having an open house to attract potential buyers?
12. Do they make sure the potential buyers are pre-qualified for a mortgage before scheduling an appointment to view your property?
13. Do they call to arrange a showing and set up the viewing based on what's convenient for you?
14. Do they ensure the other agent showing your property is informed of all the features of your home?
15. Do they update you on how the showing went in a reasonable time frame?
16. Are they a strong, experienced, and professional negotiator? This is one of the most important points.
17. Are they available to help and advise you with any questions , before, during and after the Purchase & Sale Agreement has been signed?
18. Will they be there from the beginning to the end making this experience as stress free as possible?
NO QUESTION IS TOO SMALL TO ASK OR TOO SMALL TO ANSWER
'FROM START TO FINISH' - HELPING YOU IS WHAT I DO!
Call Michael: 647-267-7732
Remember, I am just a phone call or e-mail away.